Saturday 2 June 2012

One Year.

It can seem like a huge amount of time. Or it can seem as though it lasted no more than a blink of an eye.

Years are celebrated. Personal years: anniversaries, birthdays, etc. And public years: the New Year, the end of a school year.

It has been one year since I started this blog. I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing with it, but I hope that you are enjoying it. In any case, I've had a fun time keeping it up and sharing things with you.

Let me take a moment to apologize that my writing has not always been very frequent, or very good for that matter. But I'm sure things will continue to improve as I go along.

Anywho, I don't have much else to say, I've been lacking inspiration lately.

Thanks for sticking it out with me though. I really appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment