Monday 31 October 2011

November


November is quite imminent. In just under 2 hours it will be here, somehow so much sooner than I expected. I have always liked November; I like the colorful leaves on the ground, I like the rain, I like the warm drinks, I like the big sweaters and I like that I get to wear a warm scarf and hat if I so wish. Heck, I even like that some people chose not to shave, those of you who know me know that I have never been apposed to a little scruff or even full on facial hair. 

Despite all this I have been dreading this November. Well the first 2 weeks of it at least. It seems that I am getting close to running on empty. I am bogged down with homework, pretty tuckered out and trying my hardest to avoid anyone who has even a hint of illness. (Don't take it personally; I like you, just not the sickness you carry). But I have made a schedule and if I stick to it, which I intend to do, I will make it through and by November 18th my load will be that much lighter.

You may be wondering why on earth I am bothering to tell you all this. Why do you care? Well, because I though that you, my avid reader, would like to know that I will probably not be writing to you anytime between now and then. Yes, I know you were probably hoping for something a little more inspirational, thought-provoking, or even just something amusing as a post. But it is as it is, a boring note about November. 

So for now I leave you to enjoy the November rain, the beauty of the trees, a nice cup of tea, a good book and maybe even some Norah Jones. And with the promise that my next post will be more exciting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment