Thursday 10 November 2011

You.


This is for you. You are an inspiration to meThere is something about the kindness that just seems to flow from you that makes me wish I could be more like you. It seems like things are lighter when you are around, you know? You can come into a room and suddenly there seem to be more smiles, there is an easiness there, a level of comfort. You find a way of taking things that are mundane and ordinary and spinning them into things that I never want to forget. I can quite honestly say that I hold every memory of you very dear in my heart and there is not a minute that I spent with you that I would want to have spent anywhere else. Even when you are hurt or sad you are still the most giving and forgiving person I know. I have never known you to be hurtful or show anger towards anyone, that’s such a gift. You are a gift. You are kind hearted and talented and I am certain that you can and will succeed in achieving anything that you put your mind to, and yet you are humble and you always pawn off the compliments paid to you. God has blessed you and He has blessed me by letting me have you in my life. Because that’s what you are to me, a blessing, a daily reminder of the good that is in this world and the hope that remains. You are incredible, and even if you don’t think you are making a difference in this world, you are. You are changing everything by simply being who God created you to be, and I love you for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment